Friday, January 31, 2014

Purpose of this blog

Why someone starts a blog has a variety of reasons. Some start them as a journal, some use them as a way to be artistic, and others use them as a way to talk about information and discuss in a way that will be useful to people. I share the latter view.

This blog will primarily discuss the topics of philosophy, science, politics (particularly within the realm of the United States of America) religion (as I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, my views on this religion will be dominant), and literature in general.

As I am a member of the LDS church, I want to make something clear at the outset: I, Tarik D. LaCour, Sr, am solely responsible for the views that are presented on this blog and they are in no way an official view of the Church. So if someone loses there testimony over a view that I have expressed, please remember that this blog represents my view, which may not be the official view.

On occasion I will also talk about sports and other things in pop culture. The ultimate reason for stating this blog is for me to improve my skills as a writer and to give a reasonable, rational outlook on the topics for which this blog was created.

If you have made it this far, I thank you. I look forward to our journey together.

Tarik D. LaCour, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment